June 11 – August 25, 2018
No Camp or Classes July 1-7
Summer training will be held June 11 – August 25 (No camp July 1-7), from 8am-11:45am half day, or 8am – 2:45pm full day. Participants can enroll in as many, or as few days as desired. ALL participants must be potty trained, as our instructors are unable to assist them with restroom needs. Athletes ages 4+ are welcome, however 4 year old athletes are encouraged to only attend half day sessions.
Lunch should be provided by the parent. Students will be at the facility training for a very long time and are encouraged to bring a healthy and energizing lunch. Fattening foods will only slow them down for their afternoon training sessions!
- One Week – Full Day$180
- One Week – Half Day$130
- One Day – Full Day$50
- One Day – Half Day$35
$15 Sibling Discount – Half Day Week
$20 Sibling Discount – Full Day Week
*Please be aware that if the participant has not attended classes with us before, a $40 annual registration fee may apply for one individual, or a $60 annual registration fee for multiple participants.
- 08:00 AM – 08:30 AMDrop Off
- 08:30 AM – 09:00 AMWarm Up / Stretching
- 09:00 AM – 10:00 AMTumbling
- 10:00 AM – 10:15 AMBreak
- 10:15 AM – 11:15 AMAcrobatics
- 11:15 AM – 11:45 AMLunch (Provided By Parents) / End Half Day
- 11:45 AM – 12:15 AMWarm Up / Stretching
- 12:15 AM – 01:15 PMGymnastics
- 01:15 PM – 02:15 PMDance/Free Movement
- 02:15 PM – 02:45 PMOpen Practice
- 02:45 PM – 03:00 PM*Pick Up
*(A $5 fee will apply for each 5 minute block after 3:00 PM)
Please be aware that this is not a day care, and as such, this program has not been licensed by the state of Texas, or the Texas Department of Family & Protective Services.