March 13 – 17, 2017
If your child is interested in getting some more gym time in to progress his or her skills, AGSA will be having a spring break intensive training session from March 13 through March 17 from 8am to 3pm. Participants will enhance their Tumbling, Gymnastics, and Acrobatic skills with an individualized skill set.
Students will be at the facility training for a very long time and are encouraged to bring a healthy lunch for energy. Fattening foods will only slow them down for their afternoon training sessions!
The cost of camp is $180 for the week (Monday – Friday / 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM). Due to the progressive curriculum of this program, only the entire week is being offered, and we will not prorate for only certain days.
- 08:00 AM – 08:30 AMDrop Off
- 08:30 AM – 09:00 AMWarm Up / Stretching
- 09:00 AM – 10:00 AMTumbling
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMAcrobatics
- 11:00 AM – 11:45 AMLunch (Provided By Parents)
- 11:45 AM – 12:15 AMWarm Up / Stretching
- 12:15 AM – 01:15 PMGymnastics
- 01:15 PM – 02:15 PMCheer/Dance
- 02:15 PM – 02:45 PMOpen Practice
- 02:45 PM – 03:00 PM*Pick Up
*(A $5 fee will apply for each 5 minutes over 3:00 PM)
Please be aware that this is not a day care, and as such, this program has not been licensed by the state of Texas, or the Texas Department of Family & Protective Services.