AGSA Guidelines for Re-Opening and Maintaining Social Distancing – June 20, 2020
The following Covid-19 Policies & Procedures have been implemented in order to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
Pick Up & Drop Off:
- Students must be dropped off at the front entrance where they will have their temperatures checked, and hands sanitized.
- Please wait until 5 minutes after your child’s class has started before leaving the parking lot to ensure they entered class safely.
- Coaches will walk athletes to the parking lot sidewalk after class, and wait with them for pickup from the parking lot (to reduce the amount of parents / people congregating at the front door).
Social Distancing & Personal Protective Equipment:
- Numbers will be limited to 50% occupancy. This is 113 visitors in the gym at once.
- Only one parent per athlete will be permitted into the facility to limit numbers.
- Class times have been updated to stagger the times that athletes will be arriving.
- We will maintain social distancing of 6 feet between everyone in the facility.
- All spectator areas are standing room only.
- Spots have been marked on floor and sidewalk to reinforce social distancing.
- Restroom use will be limited to encourage social distancing.
- No congregating allowed by athletes, coaches, parents or staff in any areas including outside the facility.
- All parents are required to wear masks inside the facility.
- Parents will have temperatures checked, and hands sanitized on entry.
- Daily Deep Cleaning will be done before classes.
- Hand sanitizer on entry, after switching stations, and at the end of class.
- All commonly used areas, surfaces, handles, and touch points will be cleaned and sanitized after each class.
- Cleaning and sanitizing supplies will be available in all areas.
- All mats and equipment touched by athletes will be cleaned immediately after use.
- One extra staff member will be assigned strictly to cleaning duties each day.
- Please arrive changed and ready for class.
- Hair must be pulled up and away from face. This should last for the entire practice.
- Students are required to wear masks when entering and exiting the facility (not required during class).
- Sorry, no bags allowed in facility (except for team athletes).
- Please have names on water bottles as water fountains will be off limits.
- No contact with anyone (no hugs, high fives, handshakes etc.).
- If unwell or living with anyone unwell, please stay home.
- If you have any underlying health conditions you should not attend practice.
- No late entry.
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to class.
- Coaches to ensure that they maintain appropriate social distance from all other coaches, athletes and staff.
- Coaches will ensure they do not have any physical contact with athletes (No spotting when possible).
- Coaches/staff must wear face coverings at all times.
- Athletes are not permitted to borrow equipment including acro blocks and chalk.
- Mats and equipment will be pre-divided for classes to ensure social distancing and cleanliness.