AGSA Guidelines for Re-Opening and Maintaining Social Distancing – May 11, 2020
Pick Up & Drop Off:
- Please drop off and pick up your athlete from the parking lot.
- Please wait until 5 minutes after your child’s class start time before leaving in case your athlete is sent home.
- No Parents will be allowed inside the facility.
- Coaches will bring athletes to the parking lot sidewalk after class and wait with them.
- Staggered Start and Finish times will be implemented.
- Separate entry and exit doors.
- Face coverings must be worn during entrance and exit
Health Survey & Contact Tracing:
- Attendance taken at entry.
- Temperature checked on entry – anyone above 100.0F will be sent home.
- Health survey on entry – flu symptoms, living with anyone sick, travel in past 14 days (sorry, not able to attend)
- Anyone with flu symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- Deep Clean daily will be done before classes.
- Hand sanitizer on entry, starting class, moving stations, and end of class.
- All commonly used areas, surfaces, handles, and touch points will be cleaned and sanitized after each class.
- Cleaning and sanitizing supplies will be available in all areas.
- Athletes are asked to wipe down any surfaces they touch.
- 1-2 extra staff members will be assigned strictly cleaning for their duties each day.
- Please arrive changed and ready for class.
- Hair must be pulled up and away from face. This should last for the entire practice.
- Sorry, no bags allowed in facility (except for team athletes).
- Please have names on water bottles as water fountains will be off limit (these will be safely positioned during practice to avoid others and accidental sharing).
- No contact with anyone (no hugs, high fives, handshakes etc.).
- If unwell or living with anyone unwell, please stay home.
- If you have any underlying health conditions you should not attend practice.
- No late entry.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to class.
- Numbers will be limited to 25% occupancy. This is 56 athletes.
- Practice times changed to allow for change overs to maintain number limits.
- We will maintain social distancing of 6 feet between everyone in the facility.
- Spots will be marked on floor and sidewalk to reinforce social distancing.
- Restroom use will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- Facility will be separated into zones in order to keep classes separated at all times.
- No congregating allowed by athletes, coaches, parents or staff in any areas including outside the facility.
- All spectator areas are closed.
- Coaches to ensure that they maintain appropriate social distance from all coaches, athletes and staff.
- Coaches ensure they do not have any physical contact with athletes. (for the first two weeks, no spotting)
- Coaches/staff to wear face coverings when checking temperature of athletes.
- No bars will be used.
- No pre-school or parent and tot classes will take place at this time.
- No borrowing equipment including acro blocks and chalk.
- Mats and equipment will be pre-divided for classes to ensure social distancing and cleanliness.