“In addition to the 16 AGSA members representing Team USA, 2 more of our athletes will serve as alternates, and another 2 AGSA members will attend World Age Group Competition as a part of Team Mexico.”
With World Team Trials over, the athletes that have earned the opportunity to represent Team USA at World Championships, and World Age Group Competition have been selected. Among the athletes chosen to represent Team USA from across the country are 16 of AGSA’s own athletes. In addition to the 16 AGSA members representing Team USA, 2 more of our athletes will serve as alternates, and another 2 AGSA members will attend World Age Group Competition as a part of Team Mexico. The dedication and endurance displayed by these athletes is an astounding example of achievement through perseverance . We are proud to have them represent not only our gym, but the entire country as well.
Congratulations to these athletes, and a big thank you to their parents for encouraging their athletes to fulfill their most fantastical of dreams. We look forward to a great showing at Worlds in Belgium!
World Team Members
- Women’s Pair – Emily Davis, Aubrey Rosilier
- Mixed Pair (Alternates) – Garrett Frazier, Zari Carlisle
World Age Group Members
- 11-16 Women’s Pair – Angelina Gardner, Kyra Dowling
- 11-16 Women’s Pair – Camila Hernandez, Makena Ludeman
- 11-16 Women’s Group – Satia Wilson, Schyler Shults, Caitlyn Mackrel
- 12-18 Women’s Pair – Reagan Dubbels, Alex Edwards
- 12-18 Women’s Group – Sarah Diamond, Alexis Leinonen, Elizabeth Kirchner
- 13-19 Mixed Pair – Tim Massa, Jordan Gruendler
- 11-16 Women’s Pair (Team Mexico) – Ximena Suarez, Isabel Medina